Tuesday 26 February 2013

Dreamy Men

 I've been looking at my statistics lately and it is clear that the public like looking at pictures of sexy men. (well why not) I actually find this quite funny :D It's not hard to understand why this is, as they say "sex sells". I mean what would you rather look at?

 This?

Or this?

As cute as the beauty and the beast picture is I know which one I would rather look at ;D

I'm not saying that people on the internet only care about looking at hot men, I would be a bit of a hypocrite to say so as I'm posting the pictures.  This post is just me acknowledging what my viewers prefer to see however, that doesn't mean i'm just going to post hot men because that's not the aim of the blog. The aim is to post the things I really like, it just so happens that most of the time those things are sexy men, but whatever. Here's to you lustful viewers hahaha! :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment